Auction Terms & Conditions Simple Terms:
1. Each item and lot sells in "AS IS - WHERE IS" condition without a written or assumed warranty or guarantee UNLESS explicitly stated in description of item (i.e. Appliances). Please preview the items during regular business hours, which are Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 3 pm, Saturday from 9:00AM - 12 Noon.
2. PLEASE NOTE: For first time and/or out of state bidders, your auction registration is pending until reviewed and approved by management. Please register 24 hours PRIOR to the auction for us to complete the approval process.
3. Please do all investigating of the lots you are interested in BEFORE placing your bid. Once you place a bid electronically, it cannot be retracted. All of the items sold at Sharpless Auctions complex are available for preview during regular business hours. If you are uncomfortable or unable to view our items during regular business hours, please call 319-351-8888 on details and condition of the objects.
4. NO SHIPPING! LOCAL PICK UP ONLY! Pickup time and date is the MONDAY following the Sunday online auction from 9 am to 6 pm at Sharpless Auctions' complex. Removal is buyer's responsibility. PLEASE bring the manpower, shipping and packaging materials you need to remove lots. Sharpless will NOT provide boxes and/or crates. SHARPLESS AUCTIONS is NOT responsible for thefts or accidents. Any items left after 6 pm Monday, 8/8/22 WILL BE FORFEITED.
5. All sales are FINAL. If you are unable to adhere to the above terms, please DO NOT BID. Bid accordingly as there are NO RETURNS.
6. BUYER'S PREMIUM: There will be a 15% Buyer's Premium on ALL online purchases. Iowa sales tax will apply to purchase(s) made, unless you are tax exempt. IF tax exempt, you are responsible to contact Sharpless Auctions PRIOR to bidding. You will be required to provide a copy of your valid Iowa resale tax exemption certificate PRIOR to bidding. If you have any questions, please contact Deanne at 319-351-8888.
7. PAYMENT: Online purchases will be charged at the conclusion of the auction on the credit card used to register. No items are released until the payment is collected.
8. If charges are DECLINED by the credit card processor, a non-sufficient funds charge of $25.00 will be charged each time processing is denied. The buyer will be notified by email of NSF transaction and will have 24-hours to contact Deanne at Sharpless Auctions at 319-351-8888 with alternative payment method. NO EXCEPTIONS!
9. If you are the successful bidder on any item(s) , you will receive an invoice at the email you used to register with. On this invoice, the pickup location and pickup times are stated. The pickup times are also stated above. If you are unable to meet these guidelines, please DO NOT BID. There will be NO REFUNDS and can lead to a permanent decline of your account with Sharpless Auctions. If you do not receive an email in your inbox, check your junk mail folder.
10. Sharpless Auctions is not responsible for theft or accident.
11. BIDDING: When you bid your max, the current bid does not automatically go to your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified. If 2 people bid the same max bid on an item, the 1st person to place the bid will be a winning bidder. Sharpless Auctions will not be responsible for bids that do not go through. The best way to ensure your bid is accepted is to enter your max bid BEFORE the auction ends.
12. We reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
All buyers hereby certify that they have read and fully understand the terms and conditions listed above and they agree to be bound thereby.
It's the buyer's responsibility to understand all the terms and conditions prior to submitting all/any bids.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms